Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xuan Xin Restaurant

I knew this Chinese Restuarant since it first opening in Tg. Tokong. The first XuanXin is in Steamboat instead of chinese cuisine. The second XuanXin was opened in Gurney Plaza which is in Chinese cuisine. The third XuanXin was in Queensbay Mall. My colleagues told me that XuanXin is not bad. Well, today we go and try it in Queensbay Mall.



Alfonso commended that this English sentence has something wrong. You guess, what's wrong is that?



Fish soup.. prepared by Master Liang. Taste: 3/5


Pork liver soup... also prepared by Master Liang. Taste:3/5


"干炒牛河"... Taste: 3/5


"石斑清蒸河粉"... Taste: 2/5


Their food is "out of my expectation". From their renovation, service, price and opened few branches, I expected their food is reach to certain standard. Well, it turns out not. Anyway, I think their "叫菜吃饭" is better than a single plate order.

No comments:

Post a Comment