Saturday, February 18, 2012

Muntri Mewa Hotel & Restaurant

I knew this restaurant from Newspaper. So I would like to know how this restaurant look like and the taste of their food. We follow the GPS, but we could not find it. We decided stop the car and walk along the street. Ha... it is there! Not very obvious. We never notice this when we were drove along.

When we enter this small restaurant only know that this is a guest house. Well renovated and nice decoration... very unique. I thought this is a budget hotel but check online, I know I'm wrong. I take a look around this area, only know that here do have a lot of guest house and motel. A lot ah mo hanging here.

Well, our target is trying their food. Look at their menu, I'm very disappointed... not much choice and pricey. No choice, we already sat down... just order la~


 Fish and chips... Taste: Nothing special... same as any western food stall in food court


Salad with chicken breast... hmm... no surprise.

 
Tong Sui... sweet... nice? Hmm... so so la~

 
I know his heart is bleeding... :p







77 Muntri Street, 10200 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia • Tel: +604 263 5125 / +604- 263 6125

No comments:

Post a Comment