Monday, March 16, 2009

Handmade Flower

I received these 3 roses from HIM as one of valentine gift. I am so surprise when I saw it. If I want to see it everyday, how and where should I put it? So, I made it as a pot of rose. It is very fast and simple, just prepare the stuffs that show in the picture below. I only bought a fake leaf from "Chou Tian Yang Aquarium" in Burmah Road, Penang and the small glass container which come with the candles. Others are the existing stuffs that I already have.

On the other hand, what should I manage for those 4 candles? I took the white ribbon which comes with this togather, surrounding each candle and added on a bear shape decoration. These can as a small gift for your friends ohh... light up their life! :D












2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete