Friday, January 15, 2010

Micheal & Michelle Wedding

Date: 19 Dec 2009, Sat
(Just after a week of my ROM)
Venue: Selangor

This was my best friend's wedding in Selangor. I purposely flight from Penang to KL to attend her wedding. I took my flight after/during work.

I'm so happy when I heard Michelle going to get married. I'm so excited when she wanted me to be her photographer since she did not appoint any. Excited but a bit worry as well since I have no experience and no used to use Alfonso's SLR camera. I'm mention and mention, remind and remind Michelle does not put high expectation on me because I really worry about it... worry later lost my good reputation :p

Well, just see how's going.... Check it out!




































Well, for my 1st time.... I quite satisfy with my output even a lot photos were failed. What most helped me was the Nikkon 50mm 1.8f prime lens.



No comments:

Post a Comment