Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 2010 B'day


Date: 02 April 2010, Friday
Venue: Freek Restaurant, QB


It was celebrated April Birthday Girl/Boy in PDC. Organized by someone that I not really understand him... He has 100% patient... EQ very high - How Kian Boon.




Date: 4 April 2010, Sunday
Venue: Tao Japanese Restaurant, E-Gate, Penang


This restaurant has been in penang for some times already. Heard Kai Ling said that it is not bad. So I decieded to have a try in this restaurant. This is Japanese Buffet Restaurant... 100+ choices... Eat all you can where only pay for RM50+. At first, we plan to go to the Tao in Juru AutoCity. Well, the waitress was not do me a favor. I shown my unhappy face and said NO to that stupid waitress... and left from that restaurant. What happened? Ha! Anyhow, we went to the Tao at E-Gate, Penang Island. The crews in this branch is much much more friendly. Well, I like their service and food :)


My flavor baked cheese scallop, xxx, baked cheese xxx, crab meat soup.

Fried mantis prawn (nice), baked cheese oyster, fried prawn dumpling(?), butter fish


Tempura, xx bean, abalone slice (not bad), xxx


xxx, steamed salted prawn, xx unagi(?), BBQ seafood stick


This is the most nice food - grilled beef

We not really can try it all out... too full after few dishes... waiter will come and take an order when they see we almost finish in 1st round order... our drinks never empty unless we say enough... they are so nice.

No cake? Yeah~ NO on 4/4 or even 5/4... because...


Date: 23 April 2010, Friday
Venue: Haagen-Dazs, QB


My birthday cake now only is came. I wanted to try the Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Cake when everytime I pass by. I like Ice Cream Cake. So here I came...
It was not what we saw when I passed by last time. I prefer a cake in slice... not like this. It 's looked nice but... I know that I'm not really can taste out the ice cream in this 'pattern'. Anyway, since we already came... we just ordered one. I choose the heart shape in pink - Style: Macadamia Romance, Flavor: Macadamia Nut







I believe I only try this once in my life because it is not worth the price with this tiny stuff (me... kiap siap actually...hehe).

This year birthday, nothing special/surprice to me. Maybe we busying preparing our 10th & 17th April's wedding. He just accompaned me what I want to eat... where I want to go. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment