Saturday, August 27, 2011

MyToy1


Date: 27 August 2011, Sat

Long holiday is coming ahead...!
Last week I done my 3rd sand art... or 1st sand art which need to pay for. My heart feels 'itchy' yesterday. So plan to go for it again... This is the one :)


Angry bird with fruits on top!


When I pay money, I saw this!!!
Yesterday night, I just talked about want to buy one and do it at home to Alfonso... not good always stand there and do it with the child. We feel that it is hard to find and some more it would be very expensive. Well, I got it today and it just RM65! :D


It has total 12 colors.


Inside the box, I have plastic spoons, sticks, plastic bag and 20 pc of sand art card design.


I have white, flesh pink, black, marine blue, sky blue, light violet, fluorescent pink, chili red, fluorescent orange, lemon yellow, fluorescent green and jade green. It is almost same as what the stall has... hmm... 5 colors: brown, pink+purple, another orange, another pink, and what else? I don't remember.


animal design...


Cartoon design...


Insect and flower design...


Transport design...


Occasional design...

Show you when I done it... stay tune :D


No comments:

Post a Comment