Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good View Seafood Restaurant - Tawau

Date: 4 March 2012
Venue: Tawau

Stay 1 night in Tawau after visited Sipandan. Of cause, we must have a seafood for tonight! Our leader recommended us this restaurant instead of the restaurant which just next to it... because this one is cheaper and the taste not bad. Well, let's go!







Wasabi?! Are we go for Japanese food? No no no... This is for our ordered 1 of the dish... Lobster sashimi!


Here it is.... Lobster Sashimi!!! (not my cup of tea :p)


What is this? Hmm... something like with shell... scallop?


Famous wild vegetable in East Malaysia... Bilin!!! I like this vegetable... could not find this in West Malaysia.


Funny name... Mickey Mouse Grouper!

 
My favorite seafood... steamed prawns!


What is call in English ar?


Stamed fish... I forgot the fish name... see, I should not left my post so long. Everything forget already.


Lobster again... half for Sashimi, half for this ginger cook, I guess. Not nice lo... wasted Steven's lobster... because he sponsor RM250 for tonight dinner le... we only can have a lobster! Thanks Steven Heng! :D



You see... I first time eat this so much! Hehe...

Address: Bandar Sabindo, 91000 Tawau, Sabah

No comments:

Post a Comment