Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ferringhi Garden Restaurant@Batu Ferringhi


Ferringhi garden is a well known restaurant in penang. This because of its ambience environment. This is my second time visit. I remember my first time visit was almost 4 years back. That was my ex company's team building.

Well, this time I brought my hubby and son... of cause still have my sister in law imelda and ah pheng to having dinner here. Actually this is to celebrate my hubby birthday :)

There are the difference between smart phone camera with SLR camera. I regret why not using SLR to capture :s

Garden view....  beautiful plants... back to natural...

round table... Chinese decoration...

Seafood soup... very nice... a bit spicy...

Wild mushroom soup... lot better than The Little Wain House...

Salsa salad... Imelda's order...

Hmmm... this is Chicken... but I forgotten the name... I was taking my boy... seems like I do not have chance to taste it.

Pizza... I have forgotten the name of this pizza... rich of chees :)

Alfonso's order... deep fried king prawns... Too dry... I'm not really enjoy it... too bad.

Fish N Chips... Too dry for me... but the fish was nice.

Where is the bill this time? Opps... I did not capture it... because this dinner was bought by Ah Pheng! Paiseh...it should buy by me.



||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


My men and my boy... Whose birthday??? hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment