Sunday, May 3, 2009

IPOH speciality... foods

1. Ipoh famous biscuit - Heong Peng (香饼)
I used to go YEE HUP BAKERY to buy this biscuit.


New packaging... actually had some times already. It consists of 10 pieces of Heong Peng.


Inside the big pack... here is the small pack with 1 piece. Now's a day, a lot of this kind of packaging. Easier to keep and more sanitary. But, expensive... RM7 for 1 pack!


This is what it looks like (external)...


Its "internal beauty"...


Look closer... yummy... I like to eat this biscuit.


2. "Dumpling" -
Bak Chang 粽子.
Ipoh also famous this???!


Looks BIGGGGGGGGGG! RM4.50.... (expensive for me)


I'm not realized that (369) famous Bak Chang... once Alfonso's sister told me. Actually, I'm don't know its taste nice or not... Should be nice... coz she asked us help her buy 15 pieces!


They got branch in Ipoh... which I bought it from...


Also has branch in Taiping...


3. Ipoh most famous food - Salted Chicken
As I know, Tat Seng Restaurant is not the original place for salted chicken.


This is from Bercham... even though not from the original one... but surprisingly... the taste is VERY GOOD! Only RM16 for whole chicken... few years already... still remain the same price... good!


It is not a big size chicken... alfonso and me.... both of us can finish it in few minutes!


They recommend to stem it for 10 minutes before eat. Heat it up and make it juicy.


See, it looks nothing special from its external... but got herbal inside... salted and herbal taste... very very very deliciousssssss.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment