Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wedding Preparation - Gown Fitting

Date: 15 Nov 2009, Sunday
Time: 3:00PM
Venue: Ideal Wedding, Batu Uban, Penang

At first, I did not feel as excited as what I expected when I was imagine during my 'young'. I reached there around 2:55PM after Alfonso arrived for few minutes/seconds. Before Alfonso go to the bridal house, he went to Gurney to collect the wedding band. He showed me the wedding band... hmm... not feel very excited as well. Honestly, this time I looked at it... I just feel nothing special. Don't understand why it cost us so much. Maybe my mood not very good... see or do anything also feel not good. After few minutes, Sue was coming.... she so on time.

Well, we went into the bridal house. Cherlyn asked us waited for a few minutes... hmm... ~15 minutes. We start choose the gown ~3:20PM. Cherlyn was recommended few to me. I wanted to take a look all the gown one by one... but it was a bit hard because all gown was hanging with the model... not easier to take out and see the gown at behind. Anyhow, we almost managed to see all the gown for designer one and dinner gown... about wedding gown... we just roughly go through.

Liang Nie was coming (~3.30PM) when I talked with George (Photographer). We were discussed where we take the outdoor. I suggested 3 or 4 places... Wawasan University, Khoo Kong Si, Bkt Kumbar Badminton Court, Vista Gambir Building... I wish can have natural, building and transport scene. Well, they always complain that not enough time to go so many places which has a bit distance from one place to another place. Lastly, I suggested Vista Gambir Building which is the most nearest building from here (anyhow, this is not my 1st choice)... but George told me he don't know which building is that... alamak... anyhow, I suggest him goes and take a look see whether it is the good place for photo shooting or not.

At the end, we choose wedding and dinner gown more than 10 pcs for each type. Honestly, I feel that dinner gown is not much choice for me. I prefer their wedding gown rather than dinner gown. I feel that Cherlyn is not that person like to put her smile on her face always and won't feel 'excited' for her customer. So I a bit 'scare' about her... not dare to try all the gown in this bridal shop. Just picked those I think I suitable one. No photo/camera is allowed here... of cause, we 'curi' take photo when they are not aware laaa.... hehehe.

Anyhow, I tried to chat with her to make our relationship getting better. We chatted a lot when she help me changing/trying the gowns... her wedding (Jan 2010), her relationship... more personal topic. She told me she already feel not interesting/麻木 about wedding management. That's why I understand that why she gave me 'that' feel.

Try and try... my mood getting better... but I saw they face getting 'sien' already, haha. Lastly, we spent almost 2 or 3 hours on this gown fitting... end ~7pm. Before we leave, Cherlyn listed out what should and what should not do before/during the photo shooting session. After that we went to town eat Seafood dinner.


















I like this gown. This is the designer gown. Unfortunately, this gown has been reserved for someone who top up to get this gown. Cherlyn said that she needs to make the size to fit that person, so I can't choose this. I requested to let me take photo since I cannot 'have' it. Well, she allowed me 'secretly'. Liang Nie and Sue helped me take few shoots as fast as possible. Haha... unless I 'own' it few minutes.




This is the wedding band that we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment