Saturday, December 12, 2009

HTC Touch2




Date to own: 09 Dec 2009, Wednesday
Buy from" Bukit Jumbul Mall, Penang.

08 Dec 2009, Sunday... I lost my Samsung SGH-E840... don't know where I drop it :,(
Just realized it when I back to the office on the following next day. I had not much worry at that moment... because I think it probably drop at either inside Alfonso's car or house. End of the day, Alfonso told me he did not find it from his car... even thought every angel of his room/house. I think: Shit lo... really have to spend money to buy the new one?! No no, I tight of money... cannot spend such money on this kind of thing already. Tuesday, I search again his car... really don't have. Can't give up... since I haven't completely search it. After work, I purposed drove 25km from my office to the food court at Tg. Tokong there. This is the place that we had dinner and last time I used my HP here. So I searched the car park... too bad, cars were parked there. So I can't really completely find it. Well, last place - Alfonso's room. I drove further a bit and arrived his house... went up and search. Again, don't have. So, confirm lost! No choice, the next day, Wednesday Alfonso accompany me went to BJ to buy the new one during lunch. I already have thought to buy HTC brand. Actually I prefer to go Gurney to buy it which is the official kiosk selling HTC smart phone. But, it is too far for me. In fact, no many counter is selling HTC phone after we asked around the kiosk in BJ. Fortunately, we found one counter do selling it... called Mobile Hunt. The price his display was RM1599. I asked for RM1400 and straight make a deal. Well, uncle (tauke) told me he can't make it. My asking price was under his original price already. Well, I asked again for RM1500. He think and shake his head again. He said up a bit. Then I asked for RM1520. OK, uncle said deal! We collect it after work because he needs around 2 hours to do the setting for me. End, RM1520 comes with 2GB memory card.


SPECIFICATION:
Model HTC Touch2 (T3333)
Processor Qualcomm® MSM7225, 528 MHz
Operating System Windows Mobile® 6.5 Professional
Memory ROM: 512 MB
RAM: 256 MB
Dimensions (LxWxT) 104 X 55 X 12.9 mm (4.1 X 2.16 X 0.51 inches)
Weight 110 grams (4 ounces) with battery
Display 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with QVGA resolution
Network HSPA/WCDMA:
  • Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz
  • Up to 384 kbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
  • Europe/Asia: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

(Band frequency and data speed are operator dependent.)

Device Control Zoom bar
GPS Internal GPS antenna
Connectivity Bluetooth® 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
3.5 mm audio jack
HTC ExtUSB (11-pin mini-USB 2.0)
Camera 3.2 megapixel color camera with fixed focus
Audio supported formats AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
Video supported formats WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, AVI
Battery Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Capacity: 1100 mAh
Talk time:
  • Up to 370 minutes for WCDMA
  • Up to 440 minutes for GSM
Standby time:
  • Up to 500 hours for WCDMA
  • Up to 370 hours for GSM

(The above are subject to network and phone usage.)

Expansion Slot microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
AC Adapter Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5V and 1A







I saw this phone review from
http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-Touch2-Review-review-r_2291.html
http://news.softpedia.com/news/HTC-Touch2-Review-121493.shtml

I"m still not yet completely explore this smart phone yet.
Anyhow, so far what I feel not so good is
1. resistive touch screen - not smooth when you going to touch and drag
2. Camera color not sharp enough.
3. Not much edit and setting feature on the camera if compare to my previous Samsung.
3. No repeatedly notification for miss called or text msg.
4. Cannot set my ring tone and msg tone as MP3 song.
5. stay tune...



Sayorana... my cool cool.
This is the 1st HP that paid by my own pocket money and get the totally new one.

As I remember, 1st HP that I had was Nokia 8250 during my TARC life. My friend- Kenric was found it when we finished our yamcha at food store. Since he doesn't want so I buy from him with RM200. I used to play the snake game, haha.


My cell phone renovation:
small without antenna (Nokia 8250) -> color screen + camera (Motorola ) -> Up down slide + slim (Samsung E840) -> smart phone ( HTC Touch2) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment