Monday, December 14, 2009

R.O.M - Alfonso & WaiFun

Few months did not update my blog already... getting lazy... hehe.
But me getting old... my memory cannot store too many thing... so need this blog to keep my memory...

Well... this big day R.O.M must post here... else I will forget this big event in my life. Yo... yo... yo...Check it out!

Date: 13 Dec 2009
(Actually I prefer 12.12.2009, Sat... but this marriage council only organize it in Sunday... bo bian lo)
Venue: Chan Meng Khor, Bercham, Ipoh, Perak :D
Time: 12 noon (officially. But that person who chair the event was late :S)



Special and beautiful flower from my husband, Alfonso!


Make up time... make up artist? Angie... my 2nd sister... F.O.C :p


Hair do time...


My husband and his sister were arrived my house around 11am... direct drove from Penang.


This is the place.... very near my house... just 5 minutes drive... haha!


Hmmm.... why must have this 'character' in marriage le?


AiYa photographer... Joyce... my 3rd sister... she helped me take the photo in this event... F.O.C too... :D


Nikki- my younger sister and Angie.... see my eyes... tak cukup sleep :(


Happy Family..... eeee... where is Joyce le? (taking photo lo...) Then, where is Crystal? She went to Bali for vacation... apala.


Again, Angie...


These are the stuffs needed later...


This chairman came late and just wear like this pula... not respect us...huh! Some more he not so prof... ki li ka la while talking... sound like he not really familiar with the process.


listen carefuly now... coz talking about the sue and charge if break any marriage law.


He... Swearing time...
Before this... he took the card and look at it...hmmm... in Chinese... he don't know what to do... really want to read it one by one or? Lastly, I helped to request another one in English version.


Me... swearing time...


Ring exchange...


Important part... must no regret... after this... everything is firm already...


Ok... photo time...


My dear friend LaiKwan and her BF Jason so give face... purposely came here to attend my R.O.M... so touching.


This time really is Happy Family lo...
Angie, Joyce, Nikki, FunnySky, Alfonso, Imelda, YenHeng and YookChee!


DONE! smile ~

After that we went to 1919 Restaurant to have lunch together...


Choi Dam Vege...


Fish Fillet


1919 Tau Fu


Kapitan Chicken






This is the cert... providence


This is the speech that we need to read it out... see those sentences and words... very geli... I smile all the while when swearing... really feel geli... not really like to read it out actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment