Friday, June 18, 2010

Bye Bye SPSN




*******************************************************************
This is the Bye Bye & Thank You email that I sent out to my co-workers and friends. Is there has any wrong gammer in my email? If yes... then really pai seh lo...


Hi All,

As you may know, today is my last day in Spansion. I would like to thank all of you for having come together to give me this wonderful farewell lunch yesterday.

I want you all to know that I am truly leaving here with mixed feelings; happy about my new career opportunity but sad to be leaving such a great company where I have so many wonderful friends and colleagues. I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at here ... Thanks to my (ex)-supervisor: Boon Weng->Chun Keong->Gim Leng->Wei Seng->Boon Ching, Joon Heong & Check Meng (for teaching me the APR). Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to the new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

I am not good with goodbyes so I do apologize to those who feel offended that I have left having written only this farewell letter, without personally shaking their hand and exchanging best wishes. Although we would not meet each other everyday, but I won't forget you all.

I do wish you all and the company every success in all it future endeavors. Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address funnysky@mailcity.com (may add me in Facebook).

Thanks again for everything.



This is the last thing that I can do for you all... team photo.

Today morning, I received an email from my department director. He is one of the person that I most respect; and also one of the person that I most dislike (sometime). I was surprised to receive this bye bye & thank you email because we think that he is the person who will not say goodbye or express his appreciation to those leaving him from his undertaking.



As what I stated in my email: leaving with mixed feeling. Recently I think too much and made me unhappy. 1st, my hubby outstation. Distance + busy + talk less + contain of his email = feel like he been ignored me. 2nd, my promotion + good progress in SOI. I feel very 可惜. Base on the current offered, I think it is not worth for me to go for this new company in term of pay, new challenge & career path. Maybe I will feel more better if they can offered me a better price. Well, decision already made, thing already happened... no matter how wrong of the timing... base on 2 reasons, I must make myself to keep going on. Hope everything will be fine. All this mixed feeling, I only can undertake by myself... I feel like to cry.

Anyway, time won't stop because of me. So, I must look forward without any doubt. Be brave, Wai Fun!



This is my badge which had been accompany me for <3 years (13 Aug 2007 - 18 Jun 2010).... there was another badge during contractor (26 Feb 2006 - 12 Aug 2007)... so the time I physically work in SPSN is ~4 years. It is not consider long actually :)

ALL THE BEST to me! p(*0*)q

****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment