Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bowling@SunshineSquare

******************************************************

Date: 25 Sept 2010, Saturday
Location: SunsineSquare, Bayan Baru
Attendee: Alfonso, WaiFun, Peter, KianBoon

When is my 1st Bowling game? I think it was SPSN Layout Team Building... that was in Penang Bowl. My impression of Penang Bowl is OLD but CHEAP. Today is my 1st time play the bowling in Sunshine Square. I knew this place in early but no chance go there and give a try. Now, this bowling centre is powered by Premium Lances and re-renovated. It looks new and clean... feel more comfortable than Penang Bowl... but here is more expensive. It is really 一分钱,一分货... anyway, I will go and practice my bowling at this place again since it is near to my apartment.


Bowling centre@Sunshine Square level 5


Environment -> nice


Nice floor and lighting... some more it is clean


New system controller


Bowling lane...


View 1


View 2


View 3... 3D old shop lot painting


new + colorful bowling ball


New shoe...


Expensive price if compare to Penang Bowl


Counter... on the next is the snack bar


Shoe collection


Preparing...


Players...


Player 1... Alfonso -> GO!


Player 3... Peter -> GO!


Player 4... Kian Boon -> GO!


Who hitted >100 points?!!


Yeah... that are Alfonso & Kian Boon

I need to practice more... don't know why... I play few times already... but still in last place :S... this call no talent... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment