Friday, July 22, 2011

OrangeButterCupcakes-1stTrial

Date: 10 July 2011, Sun

Get prepare for my friend's wedding on this coming Nov. But it looks... urrrrg..



Sample... original look


Its texture... hmm... not soft enough...


Decoration.... was using icing frosting for topper..


Another decoration... just added in some coco powder


Usually... cupcake with topper just nice to look... but not nice to eat.


I never tried it which with the topper... because I know its taste very sweet... and some more these cupcakes were over baked... Haha... for the cake... it was a bit sweet.

Now I know the topper is not easy to decorate. I still need to have more practice... Honestly, I a bit give up already... wanna take back my words which I telling my friend I will do the cupcake for her wedding... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment