Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Pregnancy Portrait


Date: 11 Nov 2012, Sunday (P:ww31.1)
Location: Beach street@Georgetown, Penang & Summer Place@Jelutong, Penang

Thought to take a pregnancy photo by professional studio. This is a precious time for me. But Alfonso not really willing to take a picture with me. Only left me alone in the picture... what to do? Hmm... cincai la... ask him help me to take for me. Better than none... just for memory la  ^^

For outdoor picture... They are taken at Beach Street. Why Beach street? Because no car allowed in this street at every Sunday (til1pm). Wanted to take with those Wall Pictures, Botanical Garden and Fish Village... 1 day can't cover all and I lazy to do the makeup for next day. Hmm... Never mind la... As long as I have some pregnancy pictures before I cut my hair short :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment