Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My New Smart Phone-Note2

Date: 20 Nov 2012, Tues

Finally, I got my brand new Samsung smart phone Note 2 from Digi store@Queensbay Mall. I had been to Digi store twice yesterday,Monday during lunch time and after work. But go back home with empty hand.

One of the Digi staff who served me since yesterday, he automatically free me a protector screen which worth RM49 and help me to install it. Between, he also gave a RM49 discount on the original Samsung flip cover which normal price is RM199. Why he so nice? No no no, this is the way they show their apology on me about the yesterday incident. OK, I happy with it already.









My HTC Touch 2... I think I bought it in 2009. This cost me ~RM1500... even expensive than Note2... Of cause HTC is without sign up for any data plan or package with any phone operator. If I'm not mistsken, 1st time purchase a new handphone without any strong reason to replace the old one. My 1st hp was Nokia 8210. Sub-sale from my friend who found the phone left in public, RM250... I like it ->2nd was Motorola 1st color screen, E398. Kena water while having fun on kayaking -> 3rd was Samsung, SGH-E840. I believe I lost it in Tg. Tokong food court. I like this also... very slim. My cell phone "evolution"...





No comments:

Post a Comment