Saturday, December 1, 2012

GokuRaku Ramen@GurneyParagon


This Japanese restaurant has been operated for a while already. Today I just have a chance to try it out.

Not much choices from the menu. Their signature food is ramen I guess. 1st, choose soup type...2nd, choose your size (small, medium, large)... 3rd, choose your topping...

Standard seasoning...


Tonkotsu Ramen... I have choose original soup type + small size for myself...

The soup is 'thick'... and the ramen is not too soft... suit for me... Rating: 4/5

Tokyo Ramen... original soup + medium size for Alfonso...

The soup is 'clear' if compare to Tonkotsu original soup... His comment is "the taste is normal"... But I feel OK. Rating: 3/5


Gyoza... wanted to order another type of Gyoza which recommended by one of the food blogger. But that was not available. The waiter told me this one is similar to that Gyoza.

You only can see the entire Gyoza when you flip it. I feel that this is 'boiling' Gyoza, after that grill the bottom side of the Gyoza. The taste is BAD honestly. The Gyoza which selling in the CF food court (RM1 per pc) is much more better than this. Rating: 0/5

The drink only come after the ramen was served... and I need to remind the waiter... too bad.

Our bill... Overall the Ramen is not bad.. just not much variety...

Now they are having a lucky draw (I'm not sure it will last until when). If you got "congratulation" means you can have a free meal of your current dining. Plus, they also have a stamp collection system for every RM25.



No comments:

Post a Comment