Thursday, December 13, 2012

That Little Wine Bar Restaurant

Restaurant: That Little Wine Bar
Location: 54 Jalan Chow Thye, 10050 George Town, Penang
Date: 13 Dec 2012, Thursday

Our 3rd anniversary!!!
With our 1st BB... who still sleeping inside mummy's tummy :)


Ordered from my ex-colleague, Oritta Cakehouse. It is just a fruit sponge cake. Taste is light... suit me :)

This is the restaurant 'look'... I found it from food blogger website. Comment is not bad from them. That's why I decided go and try.

Waiting for our foods...

Wild mushroom soup RM28... saw it from food blogger. The taste... hmm.. not our cup of tea.

Mushroom quiche RM28... also saw few bloggers ordered this. The taste... hmm... ok-la~ small portion.

My order... homemade sausages RM32... again..small portion... but enough fill in to my stomach... Taste... so so.

His order... Rack of lamb RM48... menu of the day... looks good. But after eat some... he feel jelak already...

2013 New Year Menu...


If you ask me... will I come and visit this restaurant again? My answer is... NO!
  The taste of food is under our expectation... and some more the price is high if base on such quality and quantity of food. Don't fully trust what the food blogger comment :p

No comments:

Post a Comment