Friday, June 19, 2009

OXO Cafelab Restoran

Location: Near Queensbay Mall -> HSBC -> another end of corner unit behind HSBC.
Environment: ****



This is the restaurant outlook...


Interior... actually I just wanna showing their unique light...


Healthy Set... My colleague said no taste one... ofcoz la~


Bihun with xxx... The source is special and nice...


Spaghetti...


Chicken set...
Rating: ***1/2



I ordered Fish Set...
Rating: ***1/2

Actually the foods is not bad... but what I would like complain is the service. Their service very slow... We had waited for more than half hour... drinks only come to serve... Waited another half an hour... foods only coming... 3 of us were ordered set lunch... the foods (drink-> soup/salad-> main course-> dessert) serve damn slow. We cant wait for dessert coming... we direct made payment and leave. The next table were wait almost 1 hour... their drink also haven't came yet... they walked to the waitress and complaint... and left. If for me... I also will do the same thing. Stuffs got ~6 peoples for "front end"... not many customer but I have no idea what's going on... Damn slow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment