Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gift from SPSN

Today I saw a box on my desk. I was guessing is that my admirer giving me?... Felt a bit excited on that time... even though I know that it won't happen on me...

Open the box.... inside is a mini multi tools and printed with "SPANSION". Ohhh.... this is from my company.... as birthday gift! Usually, we will receive a KFC voucher as our birthday gift from company. I thought this year we won't receive any birthday gift from company since company facing a financial tough time now. Surprise!








It comes with torch light & screw drives with different type and size. It's useful for me actually. I can keep it in my car. My bithday is on April, now just received my gift from company. Is that mean I can delay to deliver my work (to company) as well? Haha...!

Anyway, thanks SPANSION. Hope you can get out from the Chapter 11 as fast as possible. Your employees also very suffer during this time...worrying no job, no income, 无饭开... RIF can be happened many times, every time... 2nd RIF is going to happen this Friday. God bless me & you...

No comments:

Post a Comment