Sunday, May 1, 2011

HouseRenovation-Painting

Date: 23-24 April 2011, Sat&Sun


Today is PAINTING DAY!!!


These 5 pails of paint were cost us RM468
Supremium, Yarra Valley - RM120
Pearl Glo, Banana Toffee - RM85 (x3)
Pentalite, Millelium White - RM93


Let's start!


This time 'visit'... we saw Sentury already installed the sliding window for us.


Afternoon, during our painting activity, 2 guys were came in and install the door bell and...


installed exhausted fan in Master bedroom. Sentury task considered done. They said my small renovation only take 2 weeks time... end up, they took me cun cun 1 month.


Before Sentury, DoorDeco sent 2 peoples to install our shower screen at around 12:40pm until around 2pm.


Kawaii Curtain, Ah Wen was came punctual (12noon) and installed part of the window trail. Just 30% done.


We almost done the kitchen part... now going for the living hall. Open the paint that we bought... found that color is not what we order. Blue + purple... worry liao~


Go and 'kacau' it, only know that there has another color at the bottom. We need to mix it out balancely.


kacau and kacau... yeah... this is the color.


Art 1...


Art 2...


Hmm... honestly, I disappointed on what I choose. The color turn out is like this. Not what I want actually. How? Some more this is the most expensive paint among the rest. No choice, no money to re-do... I will accept it. Just I need some time to digest it.


Another color - banana toffee... this is for bed room. Luckily result came out is consider good.


2nd Bedroom... Banana Toffee + Yarra Valley


3rd Bedroom... only Banana Toffee


UPDATE: 08 May 2011, Sun

Now only leave Master Room... last chance for us... color and skill... must think properly. At first, I returned back the extra 1 pail of Banana Toffee and exchanged another Banana Toffee to Cherry Blossom for Master Bedroom.

Yesterday, I re-considered again.... Pink... suitable for us? I saw the pink in my hometown's room... hmm... not that nice... OK, yesterday I went back to the shop and thought to change the Cherry Blossom to Jefferson House. Well, Jefferson House from Dulux is a mix color... means it will be more expensive... RM112 (price of paint increase since 01 May 2011 onwards). Wow... it is expensive for me... How? OK... calm down... think think think... look for other brand of paint. OK... Jotun's cappuccino... the color is almost same. "Boss, I want change it to Jotun's cappuccino."... yeah... settled... no extra change for me.


Yeah... here it is.... Jotun's cappuccino.


I'm very satisfy with this color... Yeah... finally, I got my color. Very hope that my house is paint with this color... but too late.

Since this is Jotun's STRAX series... if compare to Dulux's SUPREME & PEARL GLO... Jotun's STRAX is look more dull and not shinning (of cause)... But I like Jotun this color.



No comments:

Post a Comment