Monday, May 16, 2011

Wardrobe

Finally finally finally...
We decided to stick to the initial plan for our Master Room design... due to the 'unpractical' space area... Build a custom made wardrobe which as a divider between bed and wash room.

What made us to have this decision?? Because... we found a carpenter who offer us a very reasonable price! :)

Let see the 3D drawing from my carpenter:


We requested sliding door with mirror.


Requested compartment


Back of the wardrobe. We were surprised that he initiated to create some design on the back.

Guess how much he quote us with 6 feet width x 9 feet height? ONLY RM2500!!!
CUCINA quoted us such size with simple+bad design (fully board) ~RM4k!!! Damn expensive! I advise you guys don't go for so called 'kitchen expert' (signature kitchen, verra kitchen, perfektar kitchen etc)... put more patient and go to look for the 'unknown' carpenter.

If you guys want to get my carpenter's contact number, pls drop your msg here. By the way, he is from Penang. Not sure he does cover South region of Malaysia or not.



14 comments:

  1. your wardrobe look really nice. How the final product? I'm from Penang as well. Can you share me your carpenter contact no and address?My email address is shcheong04@yahoo.com Really thanks ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know how is the finishing work from ur carpenter? The 3d photo looks nice n great. Is it in good quality? If yes, can I hv the contact no? Or u can drop n email to me. cass_117jc@yahoo.com.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your wardrobe design is very impressive. Ca I have your carpenter contact number? Please email me to celeste_5430@yahoo.com...

    Thanks you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys... I just notice you guys message here. I just replied you guys thru my personal email: funnyskyhahaha@yahoo.com. Please check if you still need the contact number. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Can i have the contact for the carpenter. I just received a high amount quotation from Cucina, hahaha!

    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Can i have the contact for the carpenter. I just received a high amount quotation from Cucina, hahaha!

    My email address: zoeywoey2007@yahoo.com

    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i have the contact for the carpenter. My email ahmadsaufimohdismail@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoeywoey and ahmad, I hv just sent u guys the contact number... pls chk ur email. Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello FunnySky, just get across your blog about the wardrobe design...Is the wardrobe sustainable after two years? Can you send me the contact number of the carpenter? my email add: anglisslim@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hihi, i'm kim...
    hopefully u still have the carpenter's contact......
    can u sent me his contact? my email: piano988@yahoo.com
    thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too need the number, thanks..

    ismail.yunus01@my.panasonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello....pls help to PM me your carpenter. Cucina quoted me RM6500 for 8x7 feet sliding door wardrobe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. angliss lim, 舒晴 and ismail.yunus, I just sent you an email. Please check. Hope you guys still need it :)

    Hmm... "Anonymous May 6", could you please leave me your personal email address? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Due to I less frequent to check my msg here... I decided to reveal my carpenter contact number. Hopefully he's contact number is still remain the same.

    Ah Teck 0194165565

    Happy Renovation :)

    ReplyDelete