Sunday, May 22, 2011

HouseRenovation-Installation

Date: ww20 Update

Fan, light & water heater installation - by Ah Hou ww20.3-ww20.6 (?)
Why he takes so long? Actually this is just a 2 days works for him. Unfortunately, he break a water pipe in bath room 1 while he drilling a hole for the heater handle.

Initially, it is just RM300 for this installation. Now, added on the pipe fixing, total cost me RM500 (-_-|||)


Ah Hou never feel that this unbalance level of light is a problem. I told him put the one down a bit... he response was: you want it all to be aligned? (-_-|||)

At the same day ww20.3, CUCINA sent a person to install my kitchen cabinet.


Kitchen plus electrical installation...


My impression of my kitchen cabinet... RM12k just like this: laminate with chip board. Worth for the price??! I complaint about the hood installation. It is not a straight line against the wall.


ww21.5 - install the solid surface top. Ms Tan will come and monitor all... include the hood that I complaint.


the TOP is not yet been installed...


Interior of tall unit. Again, just like this... not only the material they using... the quality is 'just like this'. This unit cost me RM1.5k!


This is the handle i bought from ACE@QB. Just RM19.90.


This painting was happened on last week ww19.6. Decided to color our walkway with Jotun's Cappuccino, again :)


ww20.6... HomeLife@Pisa delivered my dinner table, table console, multipurpose table (as my side table), 2 book shields & 2 stools.


After finished installation. My dinner table + light. One bulb was not in size... have to go back to Fe.Li.Fur to change it.


Console table + 2 wall lights.


These are the thing around the dining area...

KC Home also delivered a king bed sheet on the same day. Due to their late delivery without inform, I had 'scold' them with their service... not only because the late delivery... is the person ask me to wait until 10pm! What?! and she cannot confirm me the time on my 2nd request. Anyway, they delivery for me on 5+pm... after checked, only know there has 2 defects! Call back to them and told me she need to check see whether when can deliver for another set. After that, no more call from them already. KC Home service is very BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment