Saturday, June 11, 2011

HouseRenovation - After

Date: 02 Jun 2011, Thus

Lastly and finally...


Hurrrr? done already? hehehe.... no yet... left 1 piece of mirror not yet install.... WHY?! because the carpenter broken it accidentally... He will install it back by tomorrow.


My right compartment..


My left compartment...


Back of wardrobe...


King size bed... we lack of 2 side tables... who wanna donate to us? :p


2nd room...


3rd room...


Kitchen cabinet...


The other end of my kitchen...


Dining area...


hmmm... what area I should call le?... no idea...


Living hall...


From IN...



no TV console?!!! Poor mah.... kidding... will deliver by end of the June from Hong Kong le... (I been told it is from Hong Kong but I think is china la)

3 main colors: White, Brow, Black

Guess... how much Alfonso and I have spend for all this? Renovation + Furniture + Electrical appliances... ????

No comments:

Post a Comment