Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sand Art

Date: 25 June 2011, Sat
Venue: Gurney Plaze, Penang

I want it since early on this year... since I 1st 'touch' in Sand Art on last year ALTR Family Day. I'm not really know how it works. Every time pass by the sand art stall, saw parents pay and let their children play it. That time I just think that is it really fun and worth to pay and 'play' it? I just feel that not worth to pay for it.

Well, when I have a chance to play it for FREE... I'm so excited because I can experience it without pay any single cent :p ( si kui).... after I tried, I feel that I LUV SAND ART! :D

Paktor Anniversary is coming, so I FORRRRCE him to make one for me ;)



The boss of sand art stall help us to take off one of the 'cover'...
we have been told that... 1st step, color out the line.


See... here it is....


Then color it one by one...


Children is around, boss not free... so we take his pen knife and do it by himself...


Boss shown us how to make a nature tone color/mix color...
See... those hair actually is made by boss... Actaully I wanted to girl's hair to be in brown+yellow... boss said not any color can mix out a nicely... Cheh, I feel it is nice.... art is very subjective one... not any flower must in red, hair must in black.


See... boss kacau us again... Nola, this time is he showing us again how to do the tone color. We still cannot learn it up... it quite challenging one le...


Almost done...


Tang, tang, tang, tang~


Color is up... but I still feel 'empty'... force him write something at behind... hahaha!

Actually, the time we doing it... a lot people is walking around... some more few kids were doing it as well... we seem 'rebut' kid's heaven... peoples were looking at us... but I would like to emphasize that, there are no people when we were there ohh...

NOTE: this size cost RM6

No comments:

Post a Comment