Thursday, June 30, 2011

乡下鱼头米粉


Date: 30 Jun 2011, Thus
Venue: near Penang Jetty... right before Yeoh Jetty

Today badminton cancel... due to that what Ceramah held in Pesta... police get the 'permit' to catch those people who attending this talk... I guess. So badminton court owner forced to close the court on 6pm.

Well, I don't feel want to stay in office for work... let off on time. What we should have for our dinner? Yeah... let's go to that old shop which always see have a lot people eating there. Guess, it should very nice.



Here it is. Near jetty... which right before Yeoh Jetty. Actually have few shop/stall selling 'fish head noodle' along the main road.


This is what we ordered... 'Fish Meat Bihun'... Default.... no add fish ball or other 'side snack'... it only have 3 pcs of fish meat & 1 pc of fish head with bone.


The taste of soup is very light... so they prepare pepper, soy souce, fried crispy garlic and chilli. You may add it according your own taste.


Their 'Spoke Person'.... filming...


Or you can get it there by looking for this red building which selling '神料' in front of this shop.

After tasted it... it is out of my expectation -> Not nice! Soup very light... totally cannot taste it out any flavor... cook with soya bean? fish bone? chicken bone? .... don't know... I personally feel that its taste is close to plain water if I really don't add any additives... ok, fine... I hope the fish meat can surprice me... ohhh... no no no.... it did not. Maybe I use to have strong taste. I think this only welcom or suitable for old man.

Price:
1. with fried fish meat/head = RM6
2. wihout fried fish meat/head = RM8

No comments:

Post a Comment