Sunday, April 19, 2009

PICOM PC Fair - My 1st Notebook

Finally, I got my 1st notebook from PICOM PC fair @ PISA, Penang... with my hard earn money! Surprisingly, a lot of car parked around the PISA... even road side of D'Piazza, Mayang Mall. I think our economy will be get better... hope not all the people came here for window shopping. Well, no hesitate to say that I'm a 'serious buyer' in this fair.



Robot man... he sit in static mode... I did see him in Queensbay Mall last time... now he appeared in PISA as well... Alfonson praising him by RM2...


Considered quite a lot of peoples... of course cannot compair with PC Fair in KL...


I bought my notebook from this distributor --- Swisspac in BJ Mall.


Till now, I haven't tell you what notebook I bought... here it is... HP PAVILION DV-1003AX with AMD processor...


I like this box...


Introduction books...


Here got English version, Malayu version and Hindi version... WHY NO CHINESE VERSION?!!


Font view ...


External DVD room... It is one of my considering point... I seldom use DVD room. It will reduce my notebook weight without carry this driver.


Adapter... it also comes with US socket...


HP notebook bag... I requested to have back bag... but no for HP... some more this bag is not fit to my noobook... my notebook only 12"... :-(

Does it looks cool? I love its design much... :-)


Stiker on left... ugly... I wan to take it off!

Those sticker not easier to take off... I just leave it... AMD Athlon Neo (1.6Ghz, 512KB L2 Cache)...not a high end processor and a bit slow...but enough for me... actually is no choice la.. I like it comes with cool design, light, ATI Premium Ggraphic with 512MB DDR2 dedicated graphic memory, 320GB Hard Drive, external DVD RW with double layer support. Hmm... another I disappointed is... only 2G RAM where only has 1 slot for it. Never mind... I'm not doing animation, heavy graphic work or play game. Just for surfing and watch movie... and easier to carry... I can carry it anywhere now!


After taking off the stiker on left... see, sui bo? :-p


Side view...


Back view without adapter...

Another side view.... slim le... >,<
What is the good thing to buy your notebook in PC Fair is.... it comes with a lot of FREE GIFT! The following are the free gift that i got...


From HP, free Microsoft E-learning Course... but useless for me...


Optical mouse


Another mouse... not sure which one is give from HP or Swisspac


Head set... this one cheap cheap ....


Keyboard skin which I'm using now... hmm.. not so comfortable while typing

Another head set... this is 'ho liao' one...

Marker straps...


Network cable....


Notebook lock... it is usefull to me.


Mini computer vacum... so cute!


USB hub...


LCD screen cleaning kit


Cooler pad.... very very usefull... because this notebook is very easy to get hot. AMD needs to put more effort to improve their processor... else never can replace Intel in the processor market.


My bill/statement... keep it for my this year income tax...


AMD-Smarter Choice... really? Let's see.

I was half of the AMD employee last time... my company was a 'child' of AMD and Fujitsu... Can guess it out what company I'm working now? Hehe...

Yesterday night I clean my room until next day 1am+... in order to find a place to allocate my notebook since the space of my room is very limited. Plan to put the notebook on my mattress and sit on floor... hmm, felt not comfortable. End up, put on the dining table and lock with notebook lock -_-|||

Anyway, I love my notebook... I give her a name... call "CoolSky"- 酤士凯!!! Cool le... :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment