Sunday, April 26, 2009

SONY Crazy Warehouse Clearance Sales

This is only 1 day sale from SONY!

I got this news from my friend's forward email. From email, it stated that the sale start on 10am to 12noon, only 2 hours! My digital camera has been broken since last 2 weeks when going to Keracut Beach... my camera kena water while capturing that naughty crab. Thought to just take a look, see what got 'kang tau' in this sale. We woke up 9:30am and took 1 hour to prepare myself. When we reached there already 11+am. Car a lot, people also quite a lot. We look around... wow, some model really cheap. I have no do my study before come here. So what model, what price... I totally no ideal. Look at few models... T series, W series, S series... Is this model good?Cheap? No spec is listed down. Think to ask the sale persons there... Ohh...god, everyone is busy... no one entertain me. How? Only can justify by myself... I saw the T-20o only RM599.... heard Alfonso said that T-series is the new product among the SONY digital camera... slim and colorful. Since it is cheap and in T-series, wish to ask more info about... unluckily, all sold out. ( actually this sale is until 12 mid-night... I'm thiking... what product will still available in night time? Now, almost all 'good' stuffs sold out already) Look for other T-series, almost up to RM800. I think it is consider cheap but my budget is only below RM500. Well, we look for others... came out W-series. This series is around RM499 - RM799. Almost all the cheap and OK product also sold out. Well, I have not much choice. Lastly, I got my Cyber-shot DSC-W150, RM680. It have to pay by cash where there did not have many socket for credit card driver. Ha, end up... it is over my budget. I think, and I hope it is worth...



Really a great sale? I saw PSP only RM899, PS3 RM1599...


Here it is.... My stuffs are inside here...


No spec listed out on their counter... you only can get the info from the boxes...
Actually I deposited for W-130, RM650 (not enough cash, so I paid RM50 deposit 1st and look for ATM where out of this schoold area)... before I leave, I just saw this model W-150 got wide-angle lens feature by adding more RM30... RM680 with all these features...worth?



This model comes in Silver, Red, Black and Gold. That's not actual gold, really. Well, I choose the common color-silver!


Instruction Manual... comes with English version, Thai versioin & MANDARIN version! (not like the HP notebook that I bought last week... no mandarin version for instruction manual)


It comes with lithiom ion battery


Battery cable, USA model socket, data & TV cable...


Soft carrying case... I requested to get one... else, you have no any casing for your digital camera.


I'm not aware that SONY is using their own memory storage wich call Memory Stick before i posted my deposit. I thought it is using SD memory card where I though that I no need to buy a new memory card for it since I'm still keeping my old NIKON digital camera's SD memory card. Well, the memory card is not comes together with my SONY digital camera in this sale. So I have to pay more RM80 for this 2G memory stick. (1G-RM69, 2G-RM80: of course I get 2G la~ :-p)


See it?... really original made in Japan...


Front view...


Back view...


Side view... Thick? Hmm... acceptable la~


One of the important point... it is really made in Japan. Not vietnam, china... Is that all SONY product also made by themselves and no send it to other country for assembly? Goooood....


The W150 is part of Sony's five camera W-series, this chart to show the differences between the various models.


Actually, I have no strong intention to buy it. To me, it is not so important in my life. Some more, I bought a lot of things in this months... (investment) -> notebook -> digital camera. Me 'siao' liao... in such bad econamy and bad situation of my company (maybe I'm jobless)... I still spent such much ... hope my spending can make our economy get better :-D

To be frank, I hope can get a part time job... no sale, no promoter... better can get a part time tutor (standard level), weekend part time clerk, assistant in any event/office/paper work... any recommend? Please let me know... I'm serious :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment