Saturday, July 26, 2014

South Korea Trip - Day 2 - Busan

Route:
Jalgachi Fish Market > Gamcheon Culture Village > BIFF/Gwangbok street > Lotte Department Store

No breakfast provide by Hue Motel. We walked to 7-11 store and had a simple breakfast before we go for great meal later... Yeah~

Another brand of banana milk... Have promotion now...just 1,000 won each. Normal price is 1,500 won. But I did not buy it to have a try.

I like their local made cigarette. Looks slim and "elegant" :)


Jalgachi fish market building. There full of fish selling stalls and restaurants around this area.

Inside the building. This is ground floor - selling fresh seafood.

After ordered your seafood at ground floor, we followed the "chef" and guide us to the level 1 to waiting our food come. To read more > Jalgachi Fish Market

After eaten such great brunch, I think we should take walk to Gamcheon Culture Village. Look at the map, is this a good idea to walk there? You can find my answer HERE.

This is one of the view of Gamcheon Culture Village.


After spent an hour in Gamcheon Culture Village. We took bus and arrived BIFF/Gwangbok Street. This area full with stalls and few cinemas around. The most attract me is the food stalls here. 

Looks nice but the stuffs surround it is tasteless

Why so many people queuing up here?

Station 1: "Shaping"

Station 2: Fry~

Station 3: Put some nuts 

This is what I queuing up for. Worth for it... very delicious. I should buy more. There have few more similar stalls selling similar 'bun'... but the taste is different. We did buy 1 from another stall.

Sugar can drink. Nothing special for me because I could easily find it in Penang. What it attracted me is the packaging and I thought it just cost 1,000 won. Mana tau, it cost me 3,000 won! It is the most expensive sugar can that I have in my life. Some more, the taste is not tasty than Penang one.

"Homemade sausage" was attracted me to stop by and get a try.

The one rolled with rice cake is tasteless... expected... hehe.

Lotte Department Store @ Nampo-dong... Sky Garden!


Dinner at Lotte Department Store@Seomyeon. Not much ingredient... not cheap right?

~ Day 2 - END ~ 


Day 4 - Seoul (Gyeongbokgung - Bukchon Hanok Village - LOTTE Mart - Namdaemun Market)
Day 5 - Seoul (War Memorial Museum - Myeongdong/LOTTE Duty Free)
Day 6 - Seoul - Busan (Ewha Womans University - Changdeokgung - Dongdaemun)
Day 7 - Busan - KL (Haeundae Beach - Gwanglli-bridge)
My South Korea Itinerary 

No comments:

Post a Comment