Friday, October 23, 2009

Today Special

Don't know why today I received 'a little surprise' from Alfonso. Recently, I busy work in office and need to stay back. Today after work, he suggested he goes out walk around 1st while waiting me (until I want to leave office) for dinner together.

I tried rushed to 'hit' the target of today work...but I can't. It will be very late if I really want to hit my target. So I left office on 6:30pm.

Well, we had dinner and walked around... before I start my car engine, he took out something which wrapping with the newspaper... obviously, it is flower. He cute cute walked toward my car and smile to say that don't know why they only wrapped with newspaper. Actually he bought it from Sunshine Square in Bayan Baru while he waiting for me. He tried to take off the old newspaper and show me his roses. Anyhow, I said just pass me the old newspaper as well. Even thought this is just a simple gift without beautiful wrapping but I feel so warm and happy. In such 'critical' time, he still willing spend his $ on it even though it was not cost much. He is so sweet! Thanks, dear * Muacks!*



Wrapping with old newspaper. It looks funny, right? But for me, it is special :p


Inside got 5 red roses ohhhh...





* Don't know why recently I posted the thing that is more personal and privacy. Hmm... maybe I just wish to keep the happy memory. I believe after married, everything will be different. Burden and argument will come one by one, again and again. This is called LIFE. Hope all this reality thing won't cause my happy memory gone. So better keep it here. Anything happen, can 'open' this and remind myself always :D Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment