Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wedding Preparation - Pick Good Day

19 Oct 2009 (Monday) - Deepavali replacement holiday

扎日不如撞日.

Today is replacement holiday. Since it is Monday, a lot of things can be done by today. 1st we went to the Mak Seng Loong, who is the famous Tukang Tilik in Ipoh to get a good day for our wedding date. Joyce and Mum were came along. We choose 16 April 2010 (Sat) for '出门' where in Kuching which also all the relative of Alfonso is able to attend. This day is lunar year 4th March 2010. Mr. Mak told us this date got 2 comments closed to negative sign if really want to commend - 1. my lunar year birthday 2. the 'Qing Ming'. But he also told us these to also can have its excuse where 1- it's just right after my lunar birthday 2. it's also just right after the Qing Ming... both of these also not happen on the actual date. Mum and me argued with this. After that, Mr Mak emphasized that this is OK because not happen on actual day. Overall is OK. No cause any bad thing on both parents and family. This date is considered got 3 star for us. The best is 4 star. After that, my mum is OK with this since there has no any bad thing. But on that day, people in rabbit year is advised not stop our 'way' while walking into the house in Kuching. 伴郎&伴娘 cannot in rabbit year as well. So, time & date everything is settled. Will collect the proper card after 2 weeks and told that anything can be changed within this 2 weeks. This consultation cost Alfonso RM80. The price was just increased by May of this year.

After walked out from the room, Alfonso told us something. Yes, he was right. I was not aware of it. I think what mum worry was anything bad thing will causing us or others. I felt so sorry to her about the argument just now.


Mr Mak's office...


Business hour...


This is the draft...

After that, we went to the

振铭阁德教会 to ask for the ROM which just close to my house. Very fast, pick the date which they available and pass the document to them. They will arrange for us. Actually I plan to ROM at 121209 Saturday because easier to remember. Well, they only implement this event on every 2 weeks of Sunday. The fastest is 11/08, after that follow by 11/22, 12/13 & 27/12. I was scratching my head... which date should I choose. 11/08 - 118, good in Cantonese pronouncement but too fast. 11/22 - double double, also easier to remember. 12/13 - also easy to remember ( why not is 12/12 le, aiiii...). 27/12 - nothing special but it is the shutdown week in our company. So everything is more convenient. Alfonso was no comment on the date. OK, I decide. I decided 12/13 lastly. After went back home and check with calender, all those days also not good for marry except 12/13, haha! Actually this noticed by my sister. In fact, it doesn't matter. The cost for ROM is almost same as government, only RM40.


UPDATED by 24 Jan 2010

I think I got all these stuffs on Nov 2009. Now I only update it... hehe. See what we got for that RM80...



Printed all things and time needed to do...


Invitation card...


Bride price envelope...


All stuffs given to Alfonso...


Envelopes for different kind of purpose...


Sticker...

It is also has one set for Bride side... hmm... i think only one big red envelope which same as the item #1 above.


No comments:

Post a Comment