Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nikon 50mm 1.8F lens

29 Oct 2009, Thus - I bought this lens from Photo Presidence in Queensbay Mall, Penang. I did survey it for few shops... the most cheaper is RM370 and higher is RM390... those shops also located near Komtar. Actually I lazy purposely drive from Bayan Lepas to town area since there is hard to get a parking. Well, I bought it from the QB which offered me RM380. OK, reasonable.

This lens is a birthday gift for Alfonso which counted from the cash voucher as gift that I gave him on his birthday. I presented it to him on 31 Oct 2009, Sat as be late'd birthday gift. He likes it most. I also like this lens because it is very suitable to take a portrait photo... the effect is very nice.

I think it is good timing to buy it even thought now is the tough time to spend more money in other thing because wedding will spend a lot of money. Well, it can be used on our ROM & Honeymoon trip, hehe.






Sample of this lens's effect:







No comments:

Post a Comment