Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1st Year Anniversary Gift

*******************************************
Date: 13 Dec 2010, Monday

Our 1st year anniversary!!!
Like gift exchange lor... hehe.


For him.... 100% Malaysia Yonex badminton team shirt.


See... Badminton, World Number 1 wear it one...


With a very nice wrapping...


3D some more...


With a little card...


For me... Wow, I 'untung' so much...

1st, I received a bunch of purple roses (11 pcs) ...


After that, I 'transform' it with my handmade 'vase' :p
Easy to keep...


2nd, a simple printed card with A4 paper :p


with a sweetest words from him :D


And, Dior Addict Perfume + Dior Capture Totale Hand Lotion!


I had been told it cost almost RM200!


This gift set was spent him RM400+ !!!
Ouchhh... my heart feels a bit pain.


These are the perfumes that what I have from him so far, hehe.
Opps, 'Apple' was not here...

I felt 'paiseh' since he was gave me such a surprise. I thought we will present each other as what we had communicated. Turns up, I'm an only one who follow the 'rule'... and he told me 'how can i buy a so practical gift for you as our anniversary'... opps...me... felt guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment