Friday, December 10, 2010

ALTR Family Day

******************************************
Date: 10 Dec 2010 -> My mum B'day le
Time: 9:00am - 2:30pm
Venue: Altera, Penang
(Function-> Building 3 Level 3, Lunch->Multi storey car park Level 6 & Building 2 Cafeteria)
My guest: Alfonso, Peter & Kian Boon

What a happening day!
I think it is quite successful event for Altera... around thousand peoples were attended. Employee's parents, spouse, children & friends are most welcome. I saw a lot children around... most of them are in months - 10+ age. I can saw how my colleague's spouse & child look like (kepo :p)

This morning, as usual... wanted to have my breakfast in cafeteria. Well, no food at all in cafeteria... there are occupied by the Eden Cafeteria. Opps... what I can have for my breakfast? Well, Kah Eng and I went to Building 3 and hope can get some foods there. Ha... quite a lot people... we busy to explore around and forgot our mission to come here.


Today program...


I got the balloon which just 'floating' at the inner entrance... just jump up and take... hehe.


This is our 1st spotted 'counter' -> face painting... we are the 1st customer... hehe.


After we had a beautiful banana chocolate stick (this is our breakfast... only the one food we could find)... we approached a clown to make a cute balloon for us... queqe up with the kid... hehe...paiseh.


This is the one that I most excited... SAND ART!
1st time I did it... the stall only started at 11am... Kah Eng and I back to office and came back for it at cun cun 11am... a lot kid was there. Honestly, I really feel a bit paiseh to squeeze in to the kid crowd... I DON'T CARE liao... I really want to do this!


Donation from Adventise Hospital. I donated RM10 and got this saving box :)


Redeemed this 'LIGHT BOARD' by 7 coupons where we won from the games.


See... nice bo?


Door gift. Every guest may get it which come with ALTR eco bag... Look nice, right? Guess... what is this?


This is an umbrella... for single use.

Even thought I felt a bit disappointed on not get any prize from lucky draw... but I enjoyed and had fun in this event :) I missed the DIY key chain... and I wish to have one more sand art actually...

I did not bring along my camera or even camera.... Hope can get more photos from others.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[UPDATE 11 Dec 2010]
Found some ALTR Family Day from CM Chang & Eng Wei. Here it is...


One of the entrance to go up to Level 3...


People and people.... see... crown...
Usually they only make a balloon for child not not for lady->me.


Banana chocolate stick... this is what I mentioned... my breakfast... nice decoration!


Game stalls.... like arrived in Fun Fair...


People having fun...


queue and play...


Quick sketch stall... a lot people queue up... so we give up for this.





Stage...


Lucky draw time...!

No comments:

Post a Comment