Monday, December 13, 2010

Paint Ball@Pisa

******************************************************
Date: 12 Dec 2010, Sunday
Venue: Pisa@Penang
Attendee: Alfonso, Kian Boon, YC Tam, Ow Yong, Greg, YC Yeoh, SK, Steph, May, Fun
Charge: RM50 for ~250 bullets

I had been waited for this game for long time...
Fortunately, we managed to gather 10 peoples to join this@Pisa!
At first, I don't know Pisa has Paint Ball 'court' which is at the top level of multi storey car park. I thought it was in outdoor with few air filled 'blockages' there.


The suits...


The bike... not for the game...


The crews...


Simple 'counter'...


The guns....


Preparing for WAR!!!


The warriors...!!!

The suits hanging there were a bit wet and smelly... especially the protector for elbow and knee. I understand... because of rainy day recently. What I felt warm is they are using 'TOP' liquid for laundry :p

We had total around 250 bullets which can play for 3 1/2 games. 1/2 game? Yes! Which is only enough for 4 peoples to play. The crew convinced us to play with one of them and offered us some 'loose rule'. But, we insisted to say no because we believe their skill is very good if compare to us. We totally cannot bit them at all.

Well, it was FUN but SCARE for me. I just hide without significant move forward because I totally cannot see where the enemy are. OK, I will be brave next time! But I don't want be like this... Ouchhh!


Wound... (in fresh)


After 'massage'


Luckily, I tak kena as such serious... hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment