Saturday, December 4, 2010

ICE Annual Dinner

*******************************************************
Date: 03 Dec 2010, Friday
Venue: Lone Pine Hotel@Batu Ferringhi
Time: 5:30pm-10pm
Theme: Casual Chic
Type: Buffet dinner

1st time attend such kind of Annual Dinner.
This year, ICE did not have any special theme because our Big Bos knows that we are busying on the project. So no need go find and buy any costume... just simple -> casual!


Let me introduce... guy with strap is our Penang ICE Director, Meng Tai. And the person next to him is Meng Tai's boss. He paid visit in Penang ICE. Normally, he use to come to Penang twice per year.


My folks...


My dessert without having my main course. Dessert session was the most less people queqe up at first.


This is the stage... hired Band comes to perform.


Outdoor event...






Prize from lucky draw... MC called my number (200) when I was queue up to taking my food at behind. I have to walk along from the back with my food+plate... very paiseh.

The following is the picture taken by Tony Chang:








I would say that this is a quite boring event... lucky dranw, eat, 1 game, chit chat... that's all. Maybe committee no time to prepare some games or activity. What most attactive me that night is... the room&design of Lone Pine Hotel. Someone won a 1 night stay in this hotel... so we all went up and had a look... very impresive... simply but elegant. I heard it is ~RM800 per night...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment